Any given personal information will be handled according to article 13 concerning the use and protection of personal data (in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree n.196 of 30 June 2006)
This is to inform you of the due information on data processing purposes and methods as well as on the communication and disclosure of the data you provided to Global Travel Service S.r.l. for your participation on our website. The purpose and length of data processing are strictly related to you Site participation.
These variations are effective as of their publication by Global Travel Service S.r.l. on this site.
1) Your personal data collected through this web site Newsletter Sign Up will be used by Global Travel Service S.r.l. only/exclusively for the following purposes:
a) To inform our clientele of new site features and, more generally, Company initiatives. This information will be sent directly from Global Travel Service S.r.l.
b) To process orders made through this web site
c) To answer our clients enquiries through the enquiry form contained in this web site.
2) Come to Napoli head office – Global Travel Service S.r.l. – Via G. Martucci, 111 – 8012 NAPOLI (Italy) – is solely responsible for the handling of personal information.
3) Provision of your personal details for use as per points 1a, 1b and 1c is entirely optional.
4) For information about the origin of personal data, details on how personal information is dealt with, and updating or cancellation of your data-according to the article 7 of the law mentioned above – you may contact us via email at email@example.com. The information is provided timely and at no cost.
5) Please be assured that all personal information is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure. Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Global Travel Service S.r.l. personnel only.
Appropriate monitoring and protection measures are used to protect your privacy in accordance with current laws and regulations.